There are several ways to register for summer programs.
- Walk In - Visit the Burbank Park District Administrative Office, 8050 S. Newcastle, during regular business hours. Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Saturday 9:00 a.m. - Noon.
- Drop Off - Drop off a registration form during regular business hours at the Burbank Park District office at 8050 S. Newcastle, Burbank.
- Fax to (708) 599-2063 - Complete a registration form and fax to (708) 599-2063. Payment is made by credit card only.
- Mail In - Complete a registration form and mail the form with payment (please do not send cash) to: Burbank Park District, Attn: Registration, 8050 S. Newcastle Burbank, IL 60459.
- Online Registration - Visit www.burbankparkdistrict.org to register for most programs.
Please keep in mind the following important information when registering:
- Proof of residency will be required during registration for resident rates.
- Due to the many offerings having limited space, waiting lists will be made to accommodate individuals.
- Cancellation Policy — The Park District reserves the right to consolidate, postpone, reschedule or cancel any Park District program due to insufficient registration.
- Refund Policy — If the Park District is forced to cancel a program, a refund will be given. No refunds will be granted after the first class meeting. No refunds will be given for trips. However, the individual may find a substitute. A $5.00 administration fee will be assessed on voluntary program withdrawal before the first class.
- NSF Charges — There is a $25.00 service charge by the Park District on all returned checks. The amount of the check plus the service charge must be paid in CASH.
- Whenever special materials, clothing or supplies are required for a class, do not make your purchases until you have confirmed the class has been filled and will begin as scheduled. You may confirm classes by calling the Park District Office at (708) 599-2070 four days in advance of the first class.
- The Park District reserves the right to raise fees at anytime during a program if published fees are not meeting the program’s costs. We also reserve the right to correct any fees that may have been put in the brochure by error.
- Due to earlier starting dates on some programs listed, there will be a special registration to accommodate them.
For more information, visit www.burbankparkdistrict.org or contact the Program Hotline number at 708-802-2441.