| || |
Many of the original 1973 movie crew became convinced the film set and the movie itself were cursed by a demon but for those brave souls who aren’t easily scared by such legends, 4 Star Casting Chicago is looking for extras to portray a number of roles in the TV drama.
Specific filming times and locations are yet to be determined but creators of the series said they will be shooting in Chicago between March 8–31.
Some of the background-extra roles to be filled include El Train Riders, Fallen Priests, Altar Boys, and Parishioners, according to backstage.com.
Creators are specifically looking for a 28–40 year-old Hispanic woman currently breastfeeding her child. An internet listing says the woman will not be shown breastfeeding, “they just want the mom to know what she is doing in the scene.”
According to a Facebook post by 4 Star Casting Chicago, those wishing to be considered as an extra should email email@example.com with the following information:
- Put the role you are submitting for in the subject line
- Include your name, age, height, weight, phone number, zip code and email address and your MEASUREMENTS. Men: Jacket, Neck/Sleeve (measure from middle of neck down length of arm to wrist), Pants (Waist/Inseam) and Shoe Size. Women: Dress, Bust/Waist/Hips and Shoe Size.
- Send a RECENT candid photo in jpeg format – close up and full length - Make sure the photo is taken in decent lighting (no selfies), no sunglasses, no hats!. Show us your style but make sure we can see your face! If you are able, please send us a photo that best represents the role you are submitting for. The better the photo, the better your chance of being submitted. *NOTE: NAME YOUR JPEG PHOTO WITH YOUR FULL NAME!!! Right click on the photo and it will give you an option to re-name the file, Re-name it with your full name.
- Let us know if you have submitted for any other roles or stand-ins, etc for this project.
- If you are a minor - 15 years or younger, you must list the name of the employer on your work permit. If you do not list it, then we will assume that you do not have one, and are not eligible to work.
- For the mom who is breastfeeding, we know that you may not have a work permit for you child, but you must let us know that you are willing to obtain one by March 7th.